2016-09-23 (postponed from 16th): General Discussion¶
Time: 14:00 UTC (
Doodle poll for time preferences: ) http://doodle.com/poll/qeubq3sn6rk66hz5)
Jonathan, Phil, John, Filipe, Eric, Sylvain
Michael (re 16th): wife’s water broke. Probably not going to make this one.
How many repos? ~1200
How many contributors? ~230
Recipe license to include in feedstock?
* Where to include? In recipe? Should not be license for the package but rather for the **recipe.**
Deal with on-case-by case basis as extra commit on feedstock.
Moving to conda build 2.0 requires rebuilding ~35 packages.
* Rebuilding should be done before moving all feedstocks to new version
Not backwards incompatible. Mixing short and long prefix will results in short prefixes.
Filipe has done this with his own build system, maybe some issues on Windows.
This is the issue our Windows tech is seeing conda/conda build#1383
Conclusion: start rebuilding packages that use short binary prefix, then flip switch on all recipes.
Phil will be in Oz for next 6 months (Melbourne: UTC +10)
Next meeting schedule with doodle
Sylvain – mixing VC runtimes
* Recommend that these be placed in a different channel
conda-smithy release – Maybe Monday?
Do not know why rerendering is happening slowly
* Rerendering happens on Heroku, max 5 PR but can up limit
CFEP – if you have not looked at them CFEP 01 do so soon:
* [conda forge/conda forge enhancement proposals#1](https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-forge-enhancement-proposals/pull/1)
Can CFEPs change after the fact
What is consensus? BDFL, vote, vetos (like NumPy?), other?
* majority of core member -- at meetings
Formal Government document, which includes how consensus is reached. – or should this be seperate
Start repo with
Have a look at
* [conda forge/conda forge enhancement proposals#3](https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-forge-enhancement-proposals/pull/3)
Labels for Python 3.6 – Jonathan will add comment
Offer ability to build against Python 3.6?
Moving to conda build 2.0
Meeting time roadblock Oct-May ;)
Next meeting: 2016-09-30 @ 14:00 UTC
CUDA/cuDNN update – delay until Michael is back
Dev releases: Where do they happen? conda forge/conda forge enhancement proposals#3
Binary data in recipes
conda-forge installer (our own Miniconda)
* Name? - [conda forge/conda forge anvil#1](https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-forge-anvil/issues/1)
Smoothly handling CI registration failures during conversion - conda forge/staged recipes#1466
Handling broken packages
* Whether to delete or not * Relabeling instead - [conda forge/conda forge.github.io#181](https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-forge.github.io/issues/181) * Deletion controversy - [conda forge/conda forge.github.io#220](https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-forge.github.io/issues/220) * Retention Policy CFEP? - [conda forge/conda forge.github.io#220](https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-forge.github.io/issues/220)#issuecomment-245478336 * Hot fixing - [conda forge/conda forge.github.io#170](https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-forge.github.io/pull/170)
Mention conda forge upload service idea
Build infrastructure status - conda/build_infrastructure#1
Team update web service - conda forge/conda forge webservices#63
Windows BLAS Solutions
Modern C++ , MSVC and Python < 3.5